If you are interested in joining our dedicated team of professionals and working with cutting edge technology then drop us a line. All details can be found here below.
The position is responsible for the strategic and operational management of the organization’s information and technology needs, including the implementation and integration of system and technology initiatives necessary to achieve organizational goals. Duties include: developing, recommending and documenting plans, policy, standards, procedures and checklists; managing technology assets and budget; network management and ensuring continuous network operations; assessing, designing and providing system and technology training; managing and maximizing the utilization of the technology center; analyzing requirements and developing functional and design specifications; providing system and technical support to users; assisting users maximize technology; recommending and implementing system and technology solutions and improvements; troubleshooting systems and technology; automating organizational tasks; and supervising activities and staff.
The position is ultimately responsible for all IT and IS related matters of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent IT Bachelor’s Degree. An MSc in Computing would be preferred.
- CAPM, PMP, CompTIA Project+ or equivalent industry certification in Project Management.
- ITIL v3 Intermediate or above, or equivalent IT Service Management qualifications.
- Adequate knowledge of, through qualifications or demonstrated experience, Windows based environments, Sun Solaris, Oracle Databases and Networking concepts.
- 5+ years of experience in a managerial position in an IT environment.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills in all forms of communication./li>
- Ability to analyze and recognize areas of improvement which can be impacted by IT.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills for effective teamwork.
- Strong negotiation skills for IS related procurement and supplier relationship management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
All applications should be addressed to the Managing Director at the address below. All applications must be accompanied by a complete CV & photocopies of certificates. At least two references must be provided. All positions are for employment in Dar-es-Salaam.
2nd Floor Lumumba Complex
28-31 Lumumba Road, P. O. Box 79315,
Tel: +255 22 2180615/625/635
Fax: +255 22 2180623
Email: info [at] ecardsolutions.com